So one of my favorite characters on LOST is this guy Desmond, who was introduced in season 2. Three years before the plane crash stranded our survivors on this mysterious island, Desmond was shipwrecked there while on a solo race around the world. Obviously he's been unable to contact anyone during this time, and he's been very upset about being out of contact with Penelope, the woman he loves. I've found a couple of videos that give an abridged version of the tragedy of their situation.
There is one more video that I would LOVE to be able to post here, but I won't for a couple of reasons. The first reason is that I am literally unable to post it in my blog, I can only link to it. The second reason is that it would give away the end of the Desmond and Penelope saga, and I just can't bring myself to spoil something that someone might not have gotten into yet. So, I can only say that the scene I want to post is the best scene from what the LOST fandom has said to be the best episode of this show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment